Compensation: Hourly TBD (based on experience).
Department: Customer Service – Corporate
Description: Fidelis provides outsourced IT support, voice, data and convergence technologies to small and mid-sized organizations in the Puget Sound area. We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our customers, large and small. We do so by performing stellar work, offering fair prices, and doing what we say we will. Our people are what make the difference to our customers.
We are in need of a well-rounded Customer Service Assistant to provide internal support to the Fidelis staff in order to optimize the daily function of the organization and ensure our customers are taken care of in the highest level possible. The goal for the position aligns with the Fidelis value of fostering collaboration among our internal team in order to provide unsurpassed service to our customers.
This is an entry-level position and is intended to give exposure to a broad spectrum of the various roles within the company. The position is also intended to prepare the employee to move into a more specific role with defined responsibilities, such as Customer Service, Account Management or New Sales once the employee has exhibited proficiency in the processes and principles of Fidelis.
This is a part-time to full-time position that offers you a chance to help a small company grow, while you do some growing of your own—advancing your career, increasing your skills and experience, and working for a company that values hard work and dedication to professional service.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].
We are looking for an exceptional person—someone with excellent customer service, problem-solving, and communication skills to deliver a broad spectrum of support to multiple departments within our office. This position is responsible for:
- Answering all incoming calls
- Providing customer service support
- Following up with customers after service has been completed
- Assisting with dispatch requests
- Creating new sales quotes or other documents as requested
- Compiling data for business analysis as requested
- Assisting with the acquisition of parts for scheduled projects
- Providing general office support
- Aiding in specific project requests from the Controller, President or Customer Service Manager
- Plus various other duties within the office
A well-rounded and eager to be challenged with various different roles and responsibilities person will thrive in this position. They will be responsible, accountable and professional. They will need to have strong customer service skills, be extremely responsive to client and employees needs and work well in a team. Just as important, they need to bring a genuine enthusiasm for what technology can do for people. And of course, there are some other important qualifications they should have:
- Professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Knowledge of Windows client operating systems and standard office applications
- Confidence to take on challenges and responsibilities
- The capacity to learn existing and emerging technologies
- Ability to pass periodic mandatory drug testing and background checks
- Professional appearance and behavior (appropriate dress, punctuality, tactfulness, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a small business environment where multiple hats are worn, job responsibilities can change, and everyone contributes for the good of the whole, regardless of job titles.
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute or higher
- The ability to lift 20+ pounds
Education and Experience
A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in an office or customer support role is required. A college degree is preferred. Experience working for an outsourced IT services company or for a telecommunications company is advantageous.
Our clients are located throughout the Seattle, WA and Portland, OR areas.