Fidelis is looking to expand its business development team with hiring an experienced BDS Account manager to work out of our Tukwila office. This role is perfect for someone that is eager to hit the ground running of a customer focused fast-growing IT support, managed services, cloud communications, and structured cabling solutions Seattle and greater surrounding area company.
Compensation: Salary TBD (based on experience) + Commission
Department: Business Development
Description: Fidelis provides outsourced IT support, voice, data and convergence technologies to small and mid-sized organizations in the greater Seattle region. We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our customers, large and small. We do so by performing stellar work, offering fair prices, and doing what we say we will. Our people are what make the difference to our customers.
Fidelis is not looking for a “traditional sales person”; we are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to be part of a growing and ever-changing organization that is always looking to help our clients and customers solve a need based on Fidelis’ services. The Account Manager role is a consultative outside sales position. The goal for the position aligns with the Fidelis value (“faithful”) of fostering collaboration among our internal team and vendors, in order to provide unsurpassed service to our customers.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].
- Clearly communicate the Fidelis value proposition through knowledge of Fidelis’ strategic partner solutions and professional services capabilities.
- Identify, qualify and manage business prospects and determine appropriate follow-up.
- Establish and maintain a sales funnel that is 3x larger than quota requirement.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Fidelis’ CRM system through sales forecasting and customer contact notes.
- Obtain vendor partner certifications to increase technical aptitude.
- Provide direction to assigned Business Development Specialist and/or Customer Service Assistant to reach mutual revenue and customer relationship objectives.
- Present at Quarterly Business Review meetings and share best practices with peers.
- Prepare quotes, respond to inquiries, and provide excellent customer service.
- Perform customer needs assessment and analysis and collaborate with professional services and carrier services to uncover all opportunities within an account.
- Interface with various departments to ensure order fulfillment and professional service delivery met or exceeded customer expectations.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales and gross margin goals and objectives.
- Attend sales meetings, one on one’s and other required meetings or trainings.
- Participate in Fidelis marketing events and perform timely lead follow-up.
- Fulfill other related projects and duties.
- We are looking for an experience account manager with a working knowledge of Fidelis partner’s solutions, as well as knowledge on network design and infrastructure, managed services and IT support capabilities. Low-voltage and telecom (phone designs) are a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of outside sales experience selling technology products and services.
- Strong track record of business to business, solution based selling.
- Demonstrated historical success in achieving quota goals and objectives.
- Able to secure meetings with C-level or senior management of multi-location, publicly traded companies.
- Superior oral, written and presentation skills, including Microsoft Office suite.