Fidelis is looking to expand its business development team with hiring an Business Development Specialist (Lead Generation) to work out of our Tukwila, WA office. This role is perfect for someone that is eager to hit the ground running of a customer focused fast-growing IT support, managed services, cloud communications, and structured cabling solutions Seattle and greater surrounding area company.
Note: Success in this role after one year could mean growth into a full-time commissioned Business Development Account Manager position at Fidelis with an earning potential in the six-figures.
Compensation: Salary TBD (based on experience) + Bonus.
Department: Business Development – Corporate
Description: The Business Development Specialist is a highly motivated, ambitious and results-oriented individual who is eager to drive business lead generation efforts. Responsible for supporting the Sales and Marketing teams by researching, developing and supplying qualified sales leads, following up on both inbound and outbound leads and marketing campaigns. Identifies and qualifies Fidelis products, services and solutions via telephone and email with established and prospective customers; utilizing a consultative rapport-building approach that meet the needs of the small, medium, corporate and strategic accounts size business segments.
Responsible for overall lead qualification process from initiation to appointment set-up; adding prospective customers within mapped sale territories; generating leads and managing prospect lists to grow revenue. Other activities include learning and staying informed on the complete suite of collaboration solutions offered to prospects and customers.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].
- Drive new growth opportunity by contacting prospects or existing customers to uncover leads and qualify opportunities regarding our collaboration solutions.
- Demonstrate a keen ability to assess and quantify total sales opportunity through the use of consultative, value-based selling methods.
- Manage and respond in a timely fashion to inbound prospects using both written and verbal communication, prospect into marketing lists and pass along qualified opportunities and/or meetings to the sales team for pursuit.
- Maintain accurate records of activities, contacts, opportunities and account information to reflect qualification process and assignment in Autotask while ensuring compliance to Lead Qualifying Procedures.
- Build and nurture marketing lead pipeline in Autotask for future sales opportunities. Utilize phone, email and other sales tools to contact target prospect base to gauge their interest and engage in discussion regarding our solutions; articulate and personalize the value proposition of a collaboration solution to prospects.
- Contact key decision makers across business functions to position Fidelis and determine the level of need/opportunity for solutions/services. Work through multiple layers of organizational contacts, pursue and prioritize accordingly.
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospects from your own prospecting activities and incoming leads.
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting responsibilities of success in lead qualification process, appointment set-up and opportunity dollar amounts.
- Maintain and continually expand knowledge base of products and solutions in detail to articulate benefits and functionality; understand pricing strategy and competitive landscape/positioning in order to properly qualify solutions that fit and contribute to customers success.
- 1+ years of experience in a lead generation or inside sales role focused in B2B environment.
- Hungry and passionate about pursuing sales as a career.
- Exceptional consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, influence, overcome objections while remaining resilient throughout.
- Skilled in cold calling and prospecting to identify new business opportunities within organizations
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers; influencers, decision makers and C level executives
- Goal-oriented, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- 4-year degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.